By the way, last week we had our SSRS/Performance Point (dashboard)/ MOSS Projects. Here are some of the screenshot of the project that I did. We created the report in PerformancePoint Server and in SSRS then deployed it in MS Office Sharepoint Server (MOSS).
We are now in the finale of our training, the Final project week. In our final project we will develop a system that can be useful for Setfocus. Initially they sent us the relational database that served as basis for the development of the OLAP Database. On the first day, we developed a dimensional model in MS Visio and generate a script for the schema that we can use as our staging database. We just finished the ETL part using SSIS and tomorrow our target is to finish cube creation using SSAS. We are only given five days to develop the entire system. Hopefully we will meet the deadline by Friday.